If there is an error made that causes the bankruptcy court not to accept your filing, we will fix it to your reasonable satisfaction, or we will refund 100% of your money, including the filing fee!
The folks at prescottbankruptcy.com respect the emotional and financial difficulties you are facing. We have all been there. We want to help you. We will do everything we can, legally and ethically, to help you discharge your debt in bankruptcy with a Prescott bankruptcy attorney.
The 100% Money-Back Guarantee includes everything that a bankruptcy lawyer would generate in order to successfully file bankruptcy. Bankruptcy Law Office guarantees that your bankruptcy petition filing will be completed in a professional manner that is acceptable for filing with the bankruptcy clerk of court.
There may be other reasons that the bankruptcy clerk of court refuses to file a case or that a case is dismissed that cannot be helped by Bankruptcy Law Office. The 100% Money-Back Guarantee does not cover these. The Bankruptcy Law Office cannot guarantee:
- A discharge either of all of your debt or of any individual debt.
- A dismissal for other reasons not related to the actions of Bankruptcy Law Office and the bankruptcy petition being accepted for filing.
- The completion of all of your obligations as a client including disclosure of all of your assets and liabilities, attesting to your bankruptcy petition, completing the credit counseling class and debtor education class, and attending your 341 meeting as set by the bankruptcy court.
- That creditors will not appear to challenge the bankruptcy filing.
- That assets will not be lost, repossessed, or forfeited in either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
- That there will not be challenges and unexpected issues in your bankruptcy case.